8 Clever Tips for Achieving the Perfect No Makeup Look
Tired of wearing makeup everyday? Looking to speed up your morning beauty routine?
8 Clever Tips for Achieving the Perfect NO-Makeup Look:
- Shape your Eyebrows: Consider getting your brows professionally shaped and tinted! Beautiful eyebrows frame, define and brighten the eye area!
- Brighten Eyes: Hydrate, brighten and fade dark circles with a quality eye cream! Try LaVigne’s Intensive Eye Crème: This professional strength anti-aging formula fights dull, tired skin and fine lines with the power of vitamin c, teprenone, peptides and natural botanicals.
- Gently Exfoliate: Try to get in the habit of exfoliating once a week. Exfoliating helps to remove the build up of dead skin cells on the face, leaving your skin feeling renewed and satiny-smooth. Try LaVigne’s Illuminating Facial Polish: Mildly exfoliating rice, blueberry and raspberry seed powders work together to gently smooth away impurities. This natural exfoliant can be mixed into your favorite facial cleanser for optimized results! Amazing!
- Tinted Lip Balm: Keep lips looking soft, supple and pigmented with a naturally tinted lip balm. Choose darker, cooler, plum shades to add a little drama to your natural look.
- Tinted Moisturizer: Consider investing in a naturally tinted facial moisturizer or beauty balm to add a little natural pigment to your complexion. Try LaVigne’s Tepezco-BB Luminescence Crème: This lightweight, non-greasy, vegan formula gives your complexion a boost with skin-brightening, natural botanicals such as star anise, tepezcohuite and seaweed extracts!
- Natural Hair Color: A great hair color and style can instantly make you look more refined. Tip: Ask your hairstylist to recommend a natural hair color that will brighten your complexion. There are some great suggestions here: www.bustle.com/articles/88388-how-to-choose-the-right-hair-color-for-your-skin-tone-and-how-to
- Style your Hair: A great hair cut and style helps to frame the face and define your natural features. Tip: Ask your stylist to recommend a new, on-the-go, easy maintenance cut and style.
- Sleeping Beauty: Make sure you get enough rest every night! A good night’s sleep can leave your skin looking renewed and rejuvenated. Sleeping naturally rebalances your body’s hydration levels. Not getting enough sleep creates poor water balance in the body, causing puffiness under your eyes, dry skin and deeper wrinkles.