6 Easy Ways to Get Glowing Radiant Skin This Fall:
- Drink Hot Water: Prevent premature aging and boost skin’s elasticity by drinking hot water throughout the day. The hot water intake flushes out the toxins from your body and repairs damaged skin cells that are affected by harmful free radicals. Try adding lemon or lime slices for added flavor and detoxifying, cleansing benefits!
- Eat more Raw Produce: Raw, fresh, organic produce contains higher amounts of vitamins, minerals and enzymes than cooked foods do. A lack of enzymes, vitamins and minerals in your diet can cause a buildup of harmful toxins, which can destroy your complexion, slow your metabolism, and prevent damaged skin cells from renewing.
- Add Marine Collagen to your diet: By taking a high quality Marine Collagen supplement daily, you can drastically improve the appearance of your hair, skin and nails! A study conducted on the marine Type I collagen used in LaVigne Natural Skincare Beauty Berries has shown that between two and four weeks, subjects who consumed 10 grams daily saw a visible improvement in wrinkles, radiance, hydration and firmness.
- Light Exercise: Try getting in the habit of going for a brisk walk or jog 3-4 times a week, for at least 20 minutes each day, to increase heart health and improve your body’s overall circulation. You will instantly begin to look and feel more radiant inside and out!
- Upgrade your Body Moisturizer: Most drugstore body moisturizers contain harmful chemicals and synthetic ingredients that can lead to further damage of the skin over time. Look for a body moisturizer that contains natural, skin-loving botanicals. Try LaVigne Natural Skincare’s Affirm Body Lotion: An anti-aging, anti-inflammatory hydrating body lotion with healing Tepezcohuite, Rosemary, Lavender, Aloe Vera and Mango Butter. This amazing lotion also contains CellActive® Shape which activates the breakdown of fatty tissue, promotes the removal of waste substances and improves tissue firmness, visibly improving the appearance of cellulite!
- Steam Routine: Try visiting your gym’s sauna/steam room a couple times a week. When a sauna induces sweating, your body will begin to detoxify by opening up the skin’s pores. When wastes and toxins are removed from the skin, your complexion will appear more fresh, youthful, glowing and hydrated!