Tepezcohuite is a compound derived from the bark of Mexico’s ‘skin tree’. This non-toxic organic ingredient was used by the Mayans for more than ten centuries to heal wounds and burns. In 1984 the Mexican Red Cross successfully treated severely burned victims with Tepezcohuite following a series of gas explosions near Mexico City.
Modern-day research has revealed that vital components found in its complex chemical makeup actually repair and protect skin cells – giving it the amazing ability to heal a wide range of skin problems and to promote younger-looking, healthy skin.
It is also a non-toxic antibacterial agent that researchers at the University of Ottawa has estimated is 300% more effective than streptomycin.
Tepezcohuite can be used in a multitude of ways. Some include:
- Prevention and treatment of stretch marks
- Treatment of minor cuts, scratches & burns
- Treatment for rashes such as Rosacea
- Relief of dry skin
- Treatment for eczema
- Diaper rash and cradle cap in babies
- Promotes the healing of incisions and scars
- Guarding against infections
- Conditioning your pet’s skin and footpads
- Soothing allergic reactions