6 Benefits of Marine Collagen Supplements
Collagen plays a big part in renewing cells and is responsible for maintaining the strength and elasticity of bones, joints, tendons, skin, eyes, internal organs, nails and hair.
Why Pop Collagen Supplements? All humans are born with ample collagen in their bodies, which is why babies and children all have plump, taut, smooth and perfectly hydrated skin. By the time we reach our early to mid-20s, our bodies produce less and less collagen—about 1.5% less each year. By 45, collagen levels are typically reduced by 30%, which results in fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, dullness and sagging.
Fortunately, studies have revealed that consistently consuming certain types of collagen can indeed help restore and increase collagen levels to maintain a bright, uplifted and youthfully resilient complexion.
6 Benefits of Marine Collagen Supplements:
- Skin Healing Benefits: Speed up the process of wound healing, as collagen is a major component in dermal structure.
- A Natural Anti-Inflammatory: Reduce inflammation thanks to the potent antioxidant properties in marine collagen.
- Anti-Aging Benefits: Marine Collagen assists in improving the appearance of dull skin and fine lines by boosting radiance, hydration and firmness.
- Joint Health: Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis when taken for 5+ months.
- Healthier Hair: Collagen intake is known to improve the strength and structure of hair follicles. Healthy hair begins at the scalp and hair follicles.
- Stronger Nails: Marine Collagen is known to improve the appearance and strength of nails.
Try LaVigne Natural Skincare’s Beauty Berries: A premium source of Marine Collagen in a berry-flavored gummy treat with absolutely NO fishy taste. Beauty Berries’ marine collagen supplements are non-gmo, 70% organic and sweetened with natural cane juice!